Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 19, 20 and 21 - My 21 Days

In ever corner lies a hidden challenge! I love challenges especially when it's to save souls. As I said in the previous post, my husband and I were transfered to California and will now be in the English work (my new challenge).

I've had to sacrifice a lot in this past days, cut my finger, had surgery, then I had to move, receive the new pastor and wife, pack, face the airplane (for those who don't know I'm very scared to be on airplanes) all those emotions, anxieties were in my mind but, certainty, faith, trust, reason, never let me down, when souls are your target everything is alright, even those things that go wrong turn out right.

Whenever we're faced with challenges our heart is the first to speak against them even knowing it's for a good cause. It knows that we want to come out of the comfort zone, but when we decide to go by faith, everything is directed by God.

After everything was resolved, going to the airport, there I was again with the challenge of flying in an airplane (this would be the final challenge of the day), with butterflies in my stomach, I went inside the airplane. As it was going up, as I usually do, I closed my eyes and prayed the whole time, it's as if I'm secure in the hands of God, knowing that I will go with peace and security to my new destiny. At last I arrived :-)

Life is filled with challenges and if we confront them in a creative way, they can turn into opportunities. We will always have challenges, it's normal to have emotions and feelings reacting inside of us... but we have to trust in God, believe with all your strength that challenges turn into opportunities.

May this year of 2012 be a year of opportunities mainly in our spiritual life and for the souls.

May God bless you all who are always here on this blog soooo much! Thank you for all your prayers... I love you without even knowing you personally.

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A servant that has the same characteristics as God does not only do His work, but overall, His will."