Monday, January 16, 2012

Sorry for not writing as much here on the blog

Hi Girls! 

I miss writing on here but right now I need to be patient, I need to obey in order to get better... so sorry about that... but I would just like to alert you all on something.

During these days that I haven't been running around much, trying to figure out this or that, being busy doing something, I was able to place more attention in a small but very important thing — our health. 

I read a quote on the internet that says, "A strong and healthy body depends on a strong and healthy soul."

Good health is a healthy soul in a healthy body. Our body belongs to God, isn't that right? He gave it to us in order to take care of it, it's like a vehicle that carries your soul during life. Just like you wouldn't harm another person, just as you wouldn't hurt anything that God has created, you cannot harm your own body friend. You need to eat healthy, rest, stay fit, and treat your body with respect in every aspect. Physical health is not an option; it's part of your responsibility with God.

These days i've been yearning to do more things to win souls... but I have to be physically healthy, to truly give the best of me ;-)

Let's focus more on this little detail, I confess it's not easy, but it's of great importance.

Note: My surgery went well :-D Thank you for praying friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A servant that has the same characteristics as God does not only do His work, but overall, His will."