1. Pray that it is truly God's will and that it's the person He chose for you. Believe in His response.
2. When you find a person ask God for a confirmation the he is the one He chose.
3. Don't act with emotions but instead with reason.
4. Be attentive to the persons attitudes. (comments, attitudes, words, etc...).
5. Always desiring to do God's will, will make a big difference.
6. Be careful with the difference in age and mentality (maturity).
7. Make sure the person is compatible (ex. spirituality, mentality, objectives, faith, etc...) with you.
Reading, Pennsylvania - USA