Saturday, October 5, 2013

+ of God – of me: I hoped that God would do what I should do!

Hello Mrs. Graciele, I’m here to tell my testimony.

After I sent you an email, passing days I took a decision that changed everything! I also did it because I saw a transformation opportunity, I baptized in the waters and I put everything in the past, my feelings, my mistakes, everything is in my past forever.

Do you know what? It was so long that the Word of God had taken effect within me, the understanding, direction, I got involved with it. The song… Ah, before I was despised and with dust. Ms. It is so good to sing songs of faith, those of the start of the church singing with all his heart, what a joy in the soul.

Do you know when you seek for Him with all your heart and deep inside you have the certain, the joy, the peace and the direction giving by Him? The problems exist, but I have changed with the relationship of my faith, I was waiting for God to do the things I should do. My bible is super cute. 

In the work it seems that I have placed the clothing of war for the first time, my mind is clear more each day. I have learned so much, I have grown so much, both with God, and from what I've won, would never be pulled, on the contrary, I want others to have this within themselves.

I’m preparing for the next Fast of Daniel, because I’m not satisfied, I want + of God – of me forever.

May God bless you much more. Kisses.

Jéfica Lopes- Volta Redonda-RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A servant that has the same characteristics as God does not only do His work, but overall, His will."