Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 7 + of God – of me: Determined to totally have + of God!

Nowadays a lot people live by appearance, hiding behind a title, behind material blessings, behind a miracle but inside they are empty from God and what is worse is that time passes and instead on improving, they are getting worse.

Let’s read what the Lord Jesus said: “Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, whosoever committed sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.” John 8:34-37.

I passed through it, before arriving to church deceived by having been involved in evangelical churches, for knowing some songs and thinking that all of us are God’s children. It was very difficult to me when I arrived to the UCKG, I felt very bad and I manifested a lot times… I felt a weight on my body, I couldn’t concentrate, I didn’t understand what the Pastor was speaking, then I realized I wasn’t delivered but I didn’t give up, I ask for help and I started to fight against hell and myself.

I didn’t want to go the services of the church, but instead I fought against my will, I came to the church almost crawling but I fought to overcome this because my desire to know God was bigger than everything. I started to have a relationship with God every day, I have God on my mind at all times, I would go early to pray on the altar, I spoke to God everything that I was passing through, crying, asking for the help of God and His strength to overcome everything, I would never go to sleep before a prayer. Sometimes I stayed  up late praying and humiliating to God, I talked about my fears, failures, how I felt; once I got to the room of my mother because no one could enter there, I hid under the bed and prayed, my mother came and didn't even know I was there, how many times I went to the bathroom and I withdrew, opened the shower in order to pray to God and say everything that was inside of me, I told God to wash my soul ... and he was faithful with me.

The day I had my encounter with God was the happiest day of my life, everything changed inside of me and I knew the exterior would be a consequence , I will tell how it happened: it was a Wednesday night I was praying, I felt so empty,  helpless because I was struggling with all my strength to change my life and have God inside of me, I remember I felt weak and dry of God’s presence, I was looking for the Lord Jesus and then He came to me, He wrapped me  in the fullness of the Holy Spirit, it was a return to birth but now it was the truth because I experienced the encounter that he was real and he was concerned about me, he loved me and it wasn’t my strength anymore but my Lord’s, I felt like I could do everything, that I could help the people, that I could do everything! It wasn’t a weight; it was a delight, the spiritual things started to be my delight, every day I was getting more and more.
The Lord Jesus is amazing!
Well, now is your challenge, this applies with married and single women, because no one and anything can stop you! The only person that can stop you is YOU!

You are going to make a purpose of humiliation every day, you are going to take some minutes to talk to God, it can be in a lonely place in your house, find a time that you know you are going to be alone or when everybody is sleeping and tell God everything! How you feel as a person, as a woman, as a mother, wife and specially as a soul, express you necessity of God, ask Him for help, guidance, wisdom, supernatural love for the people that are around you, you are going to tell Him your weaknesses and you are also recognize your poor spiritual state; for 7 days (Because is the day of the transformation, God created all in this time) is what you are going to start doing now. This week you are going to sit in the first row, near the altar, you are going to get there 15 minutes earlier to pray and to concentrate, if in the first row people who sits there talk too much, sit where you know you are going to concentrate more: The search for the fullness of God in your life; God will see your resignation and the determination in this purpose and He will honor you.

“For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.” Luke 1:48-49.

Fabiane Cunha

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A servant that has the same characteristics as God does not only do His work, but overall, His will."