Thursday, March 1, 2012

Check-up

God is always showing us patience through situations that we go through day by day and if we notice, things are repeated and perhaps you may ask yourself why God is trying to teach you the same thing again.

It's because He loves us that He takes care of us. Since December I've gone through different situations that have made me meditate, for me this isn't something new, but that still existed and with all of our strength we need to be vigilant, they're small things, but they can keep you away from people and God.

I want to review 5 attitudes with you that need to be very far away from us that make many people unpleasant and doesn't reflect well to those around you. Can you think of what they are?

If you want to check this out with me, know that together we will change this picture, even if we are few, but there will be a big difference, we will be reflecting God's image in our life.

To be continued...

6 comments:

  1. Good afternoon, I am looking forward to seeing these 5 attitudes... I have also been in the same situation,going through things that leaves me questioning God but then when its over I look back and think 'lesson well learnt'

    I thought about what the 5 could be and I came up with a few:
    *Pride
    *unrighteousness
    *emotions
    *arrogance
    But then I think these are a bit obvious so.... I will be waiting to see which ones :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to reading about them! I have some attitudes about me I am trying to change as people have commented to me about it.

    Some I thought of were:
    Rudeness
    Pride
    Selfishness
    Complaining
    Stressful(always stressed and therefore moody)

    Cant wait for the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to see. In life we have to remember when your are going through the desert God is with you sometime He this things happen to us to see how much we depend in Him. Going through the desert you can be innocent or guilt at the end is what we make of it.


    Emotion
    jealousy
    selfishness
    careless
    grudge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiyah
    Cant wait to find out what the 5 attitude will be :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    I also am looking forward to reading about the 5 Attitudes

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 3 so far have been good. I loved the one about being limitless, it taught me a lot for everything I do on a daily basis. God doesn't limit Himself to me, He is open to me and I have to be as limitless as he is.

    ReplyDelete

"A servant that has the same characteristics as God does not only do His work, but overall, His will."