Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 9 - How are your 21 days?


Before we continue with the study of the Holy Spirit book I'd like to do something different today. I want to know how these days have gone for you. What have you done? Or stopped doing to be in communion with God?

You will be enticing others to do the same when you leave your comment.... so, I'll begin, okay?

In these 21 days I've been in the purpose of leading people to desire the baptism in the Holy Spirit... through the studies in the book of Bp Macedo, through counseling, conversations, praying with you over the phone and also through the kids zone through visual items. In my spiritual life, I'm not accessing Facebook, I'm praying in all the times for our purpose of prayer, studying English, organizing things to have easier access, helping the work of God by drinking more water, I need it to become a habit in my life to have good health and preserve the temple of the Holy Spirit, which is my healthy that serves God.

Here are some pictures :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

"A servant that has the same characteristics as God does not only do His work, but overall, His will."