Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 16 - My 21 Days

The longer I live the more I recognize the impact our attitude has in our lives. To me, attitude is more important than the facts. It's more important than our past, education, money, circumstances, failures and what others think or say. It's more important than appearance. 

It can make you or break you.

The amazing thing is that we can choose our destiny for that day according to the attitude we adapt. We can't change the past... we can't change the way others react... We can't change the unchangeable. We can only change what we are able to and this is our attitude. I'm convinced that life is 10% what happens to us, and 90% what we make of it. It all depends on us...

We are responsible for our attitudes.

Note: Sorry girls but I'm being transfered to another place, that's why I wasn't much around here... Soon I'll let you know the good news :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A servant that has the same characteristics as God does not only do His work, but overall, His will."