Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 13 - My 21 Days

"But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31)

It's very strong when the prophet compares those who trust in The Lord with eagles. I researched and look at the comparison: They have a special way to face storms. When a storm comes near, they open their wings, having the ability to fly 90km per hour, and confront the storm. They know that above the dark clouds and lightning shines the sun.

During this difficult time they can lose feathers, can be hurt, but they don't fear but keep going forward. Then, while everyone else is beneath in darkness, they fly victoriously, peacefully above. Confidence that expresses certainty is their motto. Beyond the storm lies the sun, and the sun is what they seek. 

The simplest attitude we could have in this life is to trust in God! He always has the solution, comfort and the answer. Be like the eagles – trust in God.

Note: I'm writing right now with a great deal of patience, difficulty and pain, I cut my finger, tendon and nerve (I'll be undergoing surgery soon, thank God, I'm fine)... but, I write with joy, because I know that with sacrifice and love, somewhere in this world, God will be touching someone, and saving souls...this is my pleasure :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello ♥

    Thank you so much for this word..
    I hope you feel better soon, you will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

"A servant that has the same characteristics as God does not only do His work, but overall, His will."