Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm crushed!!!

"I'm so sad, literally crushed!... I'm not the leader of the group I'm in any more, I feel so useless... I was in charge but got removed… I don't get it I was doing everything right, why did this happen?"

Hmm... Have you heard this already? Or said it yourself?

Let's see what God wants...

When we say we want to serve God as servants do we say, "I want to serve as leader of group A, B, or C, or I want to be this, this and that..." No way! What we mean to say is that we're willing to serve God wherever He sends us, isn't that right?

So then why do so many people get sad because they're not awarded with a certain position? Or why do they say they can't do more for God because they don't have a certain position? 

If you think this way, then your wasting your time.

A servant of God, doesn't have to be a leader, responsible for this or that. She serves God with joy in any position! She doesn't get sad when something is taken away, she keeps serving God. She doesn't care what she has to do, she'll make lemonade from lemons!

She shines when she does things for God, when she doesn't care about her image (Or what they'll think of her) she's the same person when she leads and when she follows and even when she's doing something that appears insignificant to the human eye... even in these things she has zeal in because they're for God. She bears fruit in all she does.

I've always heard the saying, "You want to know a person? Give her everything and then take it all away. There you'll know who she really is." (Isn't this true?)

Those who love serving God make the difference, even if they have to clean a toilet. They are serving the Lord Jesus, not themselves. Those who serve God don't care about their public image, what others say about them, she knows she's a blessing and wherever she goes she will make the difference. Everything she does is and will be for The Lord Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we don't realize that It's HIS Work not ours... Therefore He knows what is best for us and where we will be more useful and bear fruits...
    I will keep this in mind.
    Thank you For sharing Mrs Graciele.

    ReplyDelete

"A servant that has the same characteristics as God does not only do His work, but overall, His will."