Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day 4 Unhappy: Let’s turn your spiritual eyes and ears on to wake up fear!

It has been 9 months since me and my husband were transferred to Oakland-California, to begin the work in English; Oakland is one of the most dangerous cities in the United States, we see a lot of prostitution, drugs, gangs; houses, walls and streets in bad condition and many other things that in the 8 years I have been here in the U.S I have not seen and all of this has increased the fear of my salvation. Do you know how? My spiritual eyes and ears have been active all the time.

I can go to the market or simply be driving, I can be walking in the streets evangelizing or going to the bakery, cleaning the house and hear the news in the radio or the TV, but my spiritual eyes and ears are active all the time, I can be doing something for God or something for me, but it is my spiritual eyes and ear that keep me in the first love with fear and trembling, they warn me not to enter the wave of this world.

The fear of many is asleep, little by little the love has grown cold and the sin has gained power in the lives of many because of distractions and current fashions have led many people to feel good, relaxed, pretty, attractive etc. and with that they have focused on their exterior, in their pleasures and own will, they have forgotten about their interior and their neighbor (SOULS). Their spiritual eyes and ears are not being used and automatically their fear has fallen asleep. Such is the present neglect of others, with the people inside their own house and go beyond our means.
Now do you understand why so many problems in your interior? Where you can’t leave the sin and your faith has been weak; let’s do a test? Let’s turn your spiritual eyes and ears on to wake up fear!

Let’s start, think with me: Have you noticed that people want to look like demons themselves? That the style now is to dress and act like them? People have put their beliefs in the Devil… Have you noticed the lyrics of songs, the dances, the looks, the erotic movements, and a lot of violence? Sin for many is a NORMAL thing to do now. In fact, many are living everything normal in this world!!

The picture above shows examples; hopefully this wakes you up:


Today you are going to activate your spiritual eyes and ears, you are going to be connected to them; you will see and hear things you couldn’t imagine! You will notice that the return of Jesus Christ is close!! Pay very close attention to the attitudes of people that are around you, of what they talk about, of what you see in the streets, pay attention to the lyrics of songs that are getting famous that you like to dance and sing too, and see how you’ve gotten involved!

God will show you things that will spark fear into you. There are days that I cry of rage! Of seeing so many people on the streets being controlled by the devil, I see cold and evil looks, people are no longer masters of their lives, songs that make people violent, who smoke and who are exposed erotically and worse ! Many people who serve God have been carried away by all this, it is a shame! What you will see from today is a bit of hell, but here in this world the devil leads people to have momentary pleasures with those things dirty, but hell be the way he wants-torment people forever!

Hope this purpose I wake up to reality, tomorrow we will be talking more about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A servant that has the same characteristics as God does not only do His work, but overall, His will."