Sunday, April 7, 2013

Everything Passes


These past few years I have been facing difficulties in a different way - as opportunities. I'm not thinking the way I thought six years ago when everything appeared worse than in reality. Time has gone by and I realize how much I lost but also gained in difficult situations. Why did I end up losing out in some situations?

Because I didn't realize the significance of "Everything passes". 

"Everything passes", when I began to think that way, I learned to overcome terrible situations by seeing them as opportunities. I stopped to think, "Why am I still worrying about this and that? Why suffer with something that hasn't been done if I trust in God? Why worry about petty things if I have God?"

Understand this... Everything passes! When we think that way, we show that we trust in God and knowing that everything passes, we will face struggles, difficulties and problems as opportunities to grow and glorify God.

Everything becomes so simple when we think... "Everything passes"...

4 comments:

  1. It is true! EVERYTHING PASSES! We need to learn how to trust in God and know whatever the situation that we are going through will pass. God is with us and if we learn to trust in Him then what could possibly go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very true when we think that way it gives us that assurance that we will make it through those difficulties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me I got that our weaknesses pass aswell.for example if you are a lazy or disobedient it is a problem but you can also see it as an oppurtunity for you to change.for you to not be lazy or disobedient.At the end of the day everything passes .that is when you should look to the solution not the problem remaining and fight to overcome that problem

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is true we have to keep trusting in God no matter what happens, most of the times we end up worrying so much about a situation that is in the past already. We have to forget what went wrong keep looking forward keeping our eyes on Jesus. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

"A servant that has the same characteristics as God does not only do His work, but overall, His will."