Tuesday, January 21, 2014
What type of behavior should I have When I start to like someone?
• First, if you both like each other, it is necessary to seek the Pastor of the Church and explain that there are interests between you two;
• Follow the guidance of the Pastor;
• Observe their behavior, how their spirit, their character, their goals, is and how is their life at day
• What was their life transformation?
• Do not talk on the phone at midnight;
• No sneaking out;
• Do not kiss without the permission of the relationship;
• Be discreet and act by reason;
• Do not make hasty attitudes;
• Do not be led by emotions, after all you are praying to know if they are they right person or not , right?
• It is not normal to be talking about sex or intimacy when you're falling in love, imagine when you are praying (FORGET IT);
• It is not normal to be praying with someone and that person is looking for someone else;
• Observation, is very important : There is no saying that there is no need to pray, or that you are just going by faith; it is a big risk that you are taking and in the end it can lead to disappoint .
Do not let anxiety blind up your eyes, because that happens too many. Saying thus: Ah! Now I am praying with someone, that person appeared , I cannot miss the opportunity and eventually you forget who is in control of your life and you then do not seek God to see if this person is for you or not .
When there is confirmation from God, right away comes the authorization for the relationship, without forcing the bar, all goes well at the right time. The person who follows the teachings of Scripture, they fear for their salvation, because a bad choice will be marked for the rest of your life.
"To obey is better than sacrifice” (1 Samuel 15:22)
Aline Almeida - Texas
Translated by Lisset A. Vargas - UCKG Madera, CA